This document produced by the HSE outlines the importance of testing and treating water from private wells.
After every well is finished and the submersible pump has been installed we advise every customer to test their water for chemical and bacterial content. Occasionally test results show parameters above the permitted levels for drinking water. Iron, Manganese Hardness and low PH are the most common elements to need treating. Nitrates and bacteria levels need yearly checks to ensure that they are staying below E.U. standards for drinking water. Treatment for any of the above is possible.
We supply and install a wide range of water treatment units suitable for domestic and industrial users. You can view our water treatment products on this web site.
Water Treatment Units Range
- UV Unit for sterilization of drinking water.
- Water softener to remove hardness.
- Iron/Maganese removal units to remove rust/stains from water.
- PH Neutralisers to adjust acidic water.
- Nitrate removal units to remove nitrates.
- Sediment filter and housings.
- Salt for regeneration of filter.
- Replacement bulks for UV Units.
For a no obligation quote or if you require further details of our water treatment services contact Seery Water Services.